Welcome to Laurie's Glossary of Botanical Latin & Greek
This is a wiki version of a botanical latin and greek database - including grammar information - generously offered for use on the TRIN wiki by Laurie Adams
If you have questions or feedback for Laurie, please contact Laurie.Adams@csiro.au
For technical inquiries (such as complaints regarding accessibility or web browser compatibility) please contact Paul.W.Harvey@csiro.au
- Filter any column by entering some text into the field below its heading, then press enter. You can set some filter text on multiple columns.
- Sort on any column by clicking its heading. Sort direction is toggled each time you click the heading.
- You may resize any column by dragging its border/divider in the heading.
- The 'Topic' column contains a link to the glossary record. It contains some extra fields not shown in the grid below.
- Read the Symbols & Abbreviations part of the documentation to learn more about the Declension, NomSg/NomPl etc. fields.