The Australian Cultivar Registration Authority wiki
Welcome to the wiki of the [Australian Cultivar Registration Authority
. This wiki contains discussions on the taxonomy and nomenclature of cultivars of Australian native plant species according to the International Code of Nomenclature for Cultivated Plants
The objectives and purposes of ACRA are:
- to register, in accordance with the International Code of Nomenclature for Cultivated Plants, names of cultivars of Australian native plants.
- to record the names of all cultivars of Australian native plants and hybrids between Australian and exotic plants (excluding Rhododendron and Orchidaceae)
- to encourage the horticultural development of the Australian flora
- to assess and describe cultivars submitted for registration
- to cooperate with other organisations and individuals engaged in activities compatible with these objectives
- to maintain a register, together with correspondence files, herbarium specimens, photographic collections and any other necessary information on cultivars or groups defined above
- to publish information on Australian plant cultivars ( access this information via the list )
- Where is the ACRA project? [ _ Link to page showing Google Map location of home base for project; Link to website for the home organization._ ]
- ACRA production website - [http://www.anbg.gov.au/acra/
- ACRA people - [ _ Link to to the ACRA People heading below on this page_ ]
- ACRA WikiMaster - [ MailTo: the project WikiMaster? to register with Group, etc. ]
- ACRA email list - PROJECT-l [ MailTo: project email list ]
- ACRA Workplan July 2008 - June 2009 PROJECT_WORK_PLAN.pdf [ Link to the current workplan which should be an attachment to this page ]
ACRA Minutes & meetings
[ Links to to the minutes of meetings and records of management activities and documents of the ACRA project.
- Minutes of ACRA meetings (current) [ Link to minutes of RECENT project meetings ]
- Records of ACRA meetings (archive) [ Link to archived minutes of project meetings ]
- Records of reports from ACRA to TRIN Management Committee [ Link to ProjectReports page ]
- Conferences [ Link to page which lists conferences and has links to other pages summarising the inputs/outcomes to/from a conference or workshop ]
- TRIP [ Link to page summarising the inputs/outcomes to/from a trip. ]
- ACRA internal discussions [ Link to private ACRA Wiki ]
- CultivarChecklist project
- CultivarProfiles project
- Useful SUBJECT links
- DOCUMENT.pdf/doc/whatever: description of document
- Link to document which should be an attachment to this page or to a legally shared resource on the web
- ... etc.
ACRA Presentations (attached)
[ Links to attached ppt or pdf files with the slides from ACRA project presentations at conferences, etc.
- SUBJECT Society; Month year *NAME Conference; Month year
[ Comments and feedback on this page. To be summarized and incorporated periodically.
ACRA Web Utilities
- ACRA Wiki WebPageMap? [ Link to Topic map utility. ]
- [ Orphan page finding utility. To be implemented. ]
Contributors: [ Contributor wiki name to the design/content of this page